The Top 11 Most Important Rules for Parents/Spectators at TYGA Events
1. Please keep all conversations with players to words of encouragement. Advice can not be given.
2. Be supportive of ALL players in the event.
3. Spectators attend TYGA events at their own risk.
4. Spectators walking should stay one shot ahead of the group they are following. This allows spectators to follow errant shots and help identify where a ball comes to rest. Spectators are allowed to help search for lost balls.
5. The TYGA allows spectator carts at the discretion of the host club. Spectator carts must remain on cart path at all times. If you are assisting with the search for a ball, leave the cart on the path and walk to the search area.
6. Spectators (walking or riding) should remain on cart paths. In the absence of cart paths, we ask that spectators stay in the rough. Please stay off fairways, tees and greens.
7. Spectators should not give rulings. Please seek a TYGA rules official if the need arises.
8. Spectators are allowed to carry medicine, drinks, food, umbrellas, etc.
9. Spectators ARE NOT allowed to use cell phones while on the golf course. They should instead return to the clubhouse area to place business or social calls.
10. The TYGA staff may assess a penalty based on the severity of a spectator violation. If a serious breach has occurred, the spectator may be asked to leave the facility or may not be permitted to attend future TYGA event.
11. For your personal safety, we ask you to exercise caution at all times. When dangerous weather approaches, the TYGA will suspend play by sounding air horns. Accordingly, you should seek shelter immediately. The TYGA staff will evacuate players from the course first, then spectators.
Carolinas Golf Association
140 Ridge Road, Southern Pines, NC 28387
910-673-1000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design by BlueTone Media